Idaho Springs, CO
$18.50 – $20.00/hr. – Seasonal Full-time, Part-time
Share your passion! Front Desk Agent’s have the opportunity to be a guest’s first interaction with Echo Mountain. Our front desk staff know our operation inside and out and are able to get customers the information they need, whether that’s is what ticket or rental package to purchase, how to sign up for lessons, or where to get something to eat and drink. Front Desk agents also manage the ebb and flow of customer arrivals by staying busy answering the phones, making sure the Lodge and Cabin are in good shape, and capturing customer feedback.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Greet and interact with every guest that comes to or passes by the front desk area.
- Determine customer needs to ensure all guests purchase the correct items.
- Manage the Point of Sales system.
- Open and close cash register as needed.
- Educate guests on skier safety, grooming status, open / closed terrain or other relevant updates.
- Answer the Echo Mountain phone and respond to inbound inquiries.
- Assist with scheduling Ski & Ride School Lessons.
- Coordinate arrival and preparedness of Ski & Ride School customers.
- Monitor bathrooms, Lodge and Cabin areas for cleanliness and comfortability.
- Capture customer feedback via survey, in-person, phone and more.
- Oversee daily team of Front Desk Agents
- Assist with scheduling and hiring
- All other duties as assigned.
- All Echo Mountain employees are expected to assist in other areas as needed.
Requirements Include (but not limited to):
- Able to communicate clearly, calmly and effectively with guests
- Able to stand for long periods of time of excess of 4-6 hours without sitting
- Ability to lift or move 25 lbs
- Must enjoy working with the public and have strong telephone skills and etiquette
- Must have a strong work ethic and able to help lead desk staff by example
- Must have basic computer and cash handling skills
- Ability to be trained on and become proficient in Point of Sales System
Wage: $17.50 – $20.00/hr., Dependent On Experience; Eligible for an End of Season Bonus
Qualified applicants must be able to complete a background check and reference checks. Echo Mountain is a drug free workplace.
We hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Season Pass for you AND your immediate family/significant other
- Free & Discounted Lift Tickets @ resorts across CO
- 50% off Food & Beverage
- 50% off Rentals
- 50% off Merchandise
- Paid Sick Leave
- Flexible Scheduling
- Discounts with local and industry businesses
- Bonus Opportunities In-season and End of Season
Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for all team members. We are an equal opportunity employer as defined by federal, state or local laws.
- Minimum High School or GED
- Previous Customer Service Experience
Are you passionate about adventure and hospitality? Echo Mountain, nestled in the heart of nature, is the perfect place for you! We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Whether you're skilled in hospitality, love the outdoors, or are a thrill-seeker at heart, Echo Mountain welcomes your talent and energy. Join us in creating memorable experiences for our guests and become a part of our vibrant family. Explore our current opportunities and embark on a fulfilling journey with Echo Mountain today!
"*" indicates required fields