Idaho Springs, CO
$18.50 – $24/hr., DoE – Seasonal Full-time, Part-time
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for proper storage and rotation of all food items on front line.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all kitchen work areas.
- Must follow opening and closing procedures as outlined.
- Responsible for following cleaning schedules and cleanliness of equipment.
- Responsible for quality production of all a la carte items.
- Be able to handle special requests and be creative resulting in complete guest satisfaction.
- We are a small team. Must be willing to jump in and help anywhere that is needed.
- Other duties: All Echo Mountain employees are expected to assist in other areas as needed
Requirements Include (but not limited to):
- Must have ability to verbally communicate, demonstrate, and explain concepts clearly to people of all ages
- Must be empathetic, patient and nurturing to students
- Ability (in English) to read and comprehend and write memorandum, correspondence, and reports
- Ability to maintain logs, reports, and checklists
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, students, clients, and other employees
- Must be able to regularly lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move more than 50 pounds, and perform other physically demanding skills, including standing for long periods of time and responding appropriately to emergency and other unplanned situations
- Must be able to work weekend and holidays, work effectively at high elevations, and function effectively in extreme cold weather conditions and in other inclement weather conditions.
Wage: $18 – $24/hr., Dependent on Experience, Eligible for Tips and an End of Season Bonus
Qualified applicants must be able to complete a background check and reference checks. Echo Mountain is a drug free workplace.
We hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Season Pass for you AND your immediate family/significant other
- Free & Discounted Lift Tickets @ resorts across CO
- 50% off Food & Beverage
- 50% off Rentals
- 50% off Merchandise
- Paid Sick Leave
- Flexible Scheduling
- Discounts with local and industry businesses
- Bonus Opportunities In-season and End of Season
Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for all team members. We are an equal opportunity employer as defined by federal, state or local laws.
- Minimum High School or GED
- Previous prep and line cook experience
- Previous restaurant kitchen experience
Licenses & Certifications
- ServSafe Food Handler
- TIPS Alcohol Training
- Bartender’s License
Are you passionate about adventure and hospitality? Echo Mountain, nestled in the heart of nature, is the perfect place for you! We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Whether you're skilled in hospitality, love the outdoors, or are a thrill-seeker at heart, Echo Mountain welcomes your talent and energy. Join us in creating memorable experiences for our guests and become a part of our vibrant family. Explore our current opportunities and embark on a fulfilling journey with Echo Mountain today!
"*" indicates required fields